Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: David Tuller
Vincent speaks with David Tuller about flaws in the U.K’s $8 million PACE trial for chronic fatigue syndrome, and efforts to have the trial data released.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Science and journalism (TWiV 111)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and the CDC (virology blog)
- PACE trial (Lancet)
- Trial by error part one, two, three (virology blog)
- PACE economics analysis (PLoS One)
- All articles by David Tuller at virology blog
- Valerie Eliot Smith’s blog
- Karina Hansen, prisioner of Denmark
This episode is sponsored by CuriosityStream. Get two months free when you sign up at curiositystream.com/microbe and use the promo code MICROBE.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org