Hosts: Vincent Racaniello and Rich Condit
Guest: Eugene Koonin
Vincent and Rich meet up with Eugene Koonin to talk about the central role of viruses in the evolution of all life.
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 275 (94 MB .mp3, 130 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, RSS, email
Links for this episode
- Virocentric view of evolution (Curr Op Virol)
- Proposed order Megavirales (Arch Virol)
- Pithovirus (PNAS)
- Selfish virus-like elements (Virol J)
- Pandoraviruses are derived Phycodnaviruses (Biol Direct)
- Video of this episode – view above or at YouTube
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org
I love how vibrant he is!