A conversation about careers in virology, systems biology, innate immunity, and antiviral research recorded at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Click the arrow above to play, or right click to download TWiV #121 (65 MB .mp3, 90 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- A systems biology approach to infectious disease research (mBio)
- Infectious Curiosity (thanks, Gopal!)
- Astronomy Cast (thanks, Jacob!)
- The Journal of Negative Results (thanks, Patricia!)
- Scientist Solutions (thanks, Patricia!)
- Bacteriophage as antibacterial solution (thanks, Peter!)
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 121
- Video of this episode – view above or at YouTube
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com.