Vincent and Kathy travel to Atlanta for APHL ID Lab Con, a conference focused on the latest developments in detection and characterization of infectious diseases of public health concern, and speak with Megan, Ryan, and Kirsten about the workings of public health and clinical laboratories.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello and Kathy Spindler
Guests: Megan Crumpler, Ryan Relich, and Kirsten St. George
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 1003 (52 MB .mp3, 86 min)
Subscribe (free): Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- MicrobeTV Discord Server
- APHL Lab ID CON 2:32
- Association of Public Health Laboratories
- Orange County Public Health Laboratory
- Division of Clinical Microbiology, Indiana University Health
- Virology Laboratory, NYSDOH
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Leave a Reply