TWiM explores the relationship between the gut microbiome and depressive symptoms, and how purine nucleotides act as adjuvants to antibiotics.
Right click to download TWiM #278 (36 MB .mp3, 59 minutes)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Links for this episode:
- Gut microbiota and depressive symptoms one and two (Nat Commun )
- Microbiome influences depression (Phys.org)
- Gut bacteria and depression (Med Press)
- Mice behaving badly (TWiM 131)
- Gut microbiome in ASD (Front Cell Inf Micro)
- Transferring the blues (J Psych Res)
- Nucleotides as adjuvants to antibiotics (mBio)
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com