Mark Martin joins Vincent and Michael to present compelling papers suitable for teaching microbiology to undergraduate students.
Guest: Mark O. Martin
Right click to download TWiM #201 (41 MB .mp3, 84 minutes)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Links for this episode
- Paradigm shifts, paradigm drifts (pdf)
- Introducing THOR (mBio)
- Engineering bacteriophages to treat mycobacterial infection (Nat Med)
- Biofilms by Colter (Int Microbiol)
- Life in a world without microbes (PLoS Biol)
- Reduction of cholera in Bangladeshi villages (PNAS)
- Placenta goes viral (PLoS Biol)
- #OMG (jpg)
- #OMG illustration by Sarah Adkins
- Microbe-Biologist button (jpg)
- Microbial Centricity button (jpg)
- Microbial Eyes button (jpg)
- Micronauts button (jpg)
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.