The TWiM team reviews the coronavirus outbreak that began in Wuhan, China, and the finding that an IRF4 deficiency underlies Whipple’s disease.
Right click to download TWiM#212 (57 MB .mp3, 78 minutes)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Links for this episode
- 2019-nCoV case tracking (JHU)
- Clinical features of infection with 2019-nCoV (Lancet)
- Early transmission dynamics of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- Isolation of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- IRF4 defect in Whipple’s disease (eLife)
- Letters read on TWiM 212
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com