Vincent, Elio and Michael discuss the finding that copper surfaces reduce microbial burden and hospital-acquired infections in the intensive care unit.
Download TWiM #55 (58.5 MB .mp3, 85 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Copper reduces microbial burden on hospital surfaces (J Clin Micr)
- Copper continuously limits bacterial on hospital bedrails (Inf Cont Hosp Epi)
- Copper reduces healthcare-associated infection in the ICU (Inf Cont Hosp Epi)
- Pathogens in the contaminated hospital environment (Inf Cont Hosp Epi)
- Resistance on the surface (TWiM #47)
- Letters read on TWiM 055
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org