On episode #16 of the podcast This Week in Microbiology, Vincent, Michael, Arturo, Stuart, and David converse about antimicrobial resistance and why most fungi do not cause disease at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC).
Download TWiM #16 (65 MB, .mp3, 90 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Need for new antibacterials (J Antimicr Chem)
- Consumer antibacterial soaps (Clin Inf Dis)
- Endothermy and fungal growth (mBio)
- Bat white-nose syndrome (Microbe)
- Chytrid fungus in amphibians
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com