Nels and Vincent discuss an opinion piece on 12 evolutionary insights into how the COVID-19 pandemic is shaping human nature, and prolonged SARS-CoV-2 reproduction in an immunosuppressed patient.
Become a patron of TWiEVO
Links for this episode
- Microbe.TV on instagram 4:15
- Pandemic exposes human nature (PNAS) 7:28
- Carl Bergstrom calls BS (Twitter) 11:42
- Prolonged SARS-CoV-2 reproduction in patient (J Inf Dis) 24:37
- Letters read on TWiEVO 61 40:10
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Science Picks 1:19:42
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to email@example.com