On episode #13 of the Infectious Disease Puscast, Daniel and Sara review the infectious disease literature for the previous two weeks, 9/29/22 – 10/12/22.
Become a patron of Puscast!
Links for this episode
- Efficacy and safety of switching to Dolutegravir/Lamivudine versus continuing Tenofovir Alafenamide (CID)
- Antibiotic combinations reduce Staphylococcus aureus clearance (Nature)
- Cholera Vaccine: Recommendations of the advisory committee on immunization practices (CDC)
- Detection of Treponema pallidum DNA during early syphilis stages (CID)
- Association between toxoplasmosis and bipolar disorder (Journal of Psychiatry)
- The efficacy of soap against schistosome cercariae (PLOS NTD)
- Recurrent ESBL Escherichia coli urosepsis in a pediatric renal transplant patient (NIH)
- After action review of the response to an outbreak of Lassa fever in Sierra Leone (PLOS NTD)
Music is by Ronald Jenkees