On episode #12 of the Infectious Disease Puscast, Daniel and Sara review the infectious disease literature for the previous two weeks, 9/15/22 – 9/28/22.
Become a patron of Puscast!
Links for this episode
- Use of long-acting cabotegravir plus rilpivirine for people living with HIV-1 (HIV Medicine)
- Effectiveness of different antimicrobial strategies for staphylococcal prosthetic joint infection (OFID)
- Antibiotic Treatment Duration in Pseudomonas aeruginosa ventilator associated pneumonia (CID)
- Polymicrobial Foot Infection Patterns are common & associated With treatment failure (OFID)
- Faecal microbiota transplantation for first or second C. difficile infection (EarlyFMT)
- Impact of Enterococcus faecalis endocarditis treatment on risk of relapse (CID)
- Comparison between culture-positive and culture-negative septic shock in patients (NIH)
- Evaluation of serum mucorales PCR for the diagnosis of Mucormycoses (CID)
- Humanized transgenic mice are resistant to chronic wasting disease prions from Norwegian reindeer and moose (JID)
- Dentist’s visits and risk of brain abscess (CID)
Music is by Ronald Jenkees