On this episode of Immune, Cindy provides an update on CAR-T cell therapy of cancers and introduces two new approaches that utilize NK cells and macrophages and their use in treating solid tumors.
Links for this episode
- CAR-T cell therapy on Immune 4 7:48
- Recent CAR-T cell advances (Nat Rev Cancer)
- Status of CAR-T cell therapy (CancerConnect)
- CAR-MAC for cancer (Nat Biotech) 48:37
- CAR-MAC for COVID-19 (bioRxiv) 1:04:06
- Letters read on Immune 43 1:08:34
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal.
Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com