Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Linfa Wang
Vincent visits the Australian Animal Health Laboratory in Geelong, Australia and speaks with Linfa about his work on bats and bat viruses.
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 296 (45 MB .mp3, 62 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, RSS, email
Links for this episode
- Hendra virus vaccine (Emer Inf Dis)
- Comparison of bat genomes (Science)
- Endogenous retroviruses in bats (Retrovirol)
- The Bat Pack
- Bats in Geelong (YouTube)
- Video of this episode – view above or at YouTube
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com
Excellent interview – thanks!