The TWiM team discusses eradicating racism in academia and STEM, and a peptide from commensal bacteria that protects skin from damage caused by MRSA.
Right click to download TWiM#219 (45 MB .mp3, 62 minutes)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Links for this episode
- Responsibility in academic research
- Improving equity in faculty hiring (MBoC)
- Peptide protects skin from microbial damage (AAC)
- Agr phase variants in S. aureus (mBio)
- S. aureus quorum sensing system (BMC Res Notes)
- COVID-19 joins pandemic legion (mBio)
- Image credit
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org