TWiV travels to Rutgers University to speak with Brad, Kay, Siobain, and Kim about their careers and their work on viruses of plants, fungi, bacteria, diatoms, and coccolithophores.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Viruses of plant-interacting fungi (Adv Virus Res) 49:49
- Why are RNA virus mutation rates so damn high? (PLoS Biol) 59:59
- CRESS viruses (Adv Virus Res) 1:07:32
- Coccolithovirus facilitation of carbon export in North Atlantic (Nat Micro) 1:18:04, 1:22:49
- Silicon limitation facilitates virus infection of marine diatoms (Nat Micro) 1:40:22
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com