TWiV minus one reveals delayed neurological deficits in children without microcephaly born to Zika virus infected mothers, and N-glycolyl-neuraminic acid as a receptor for influenza A viruses.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Deficits in children born to Zika virus infected mothers (Nat Med) 10:44
- Zika virus is still a threat (NY Times) 33:49
- N-glycolyl-neuraminic acid as influenza virus receptor (Cell Rep) 35:34
- Letters read on TWiV 556 6:02, 1:06:54
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:27:27
Brianne – Foldable viral capsid models and Foldable models demonstrate T numbers
Alan – Laws Guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling
Dickson – NASA 50th Events
Kathy – Altas Obscura’s 17,069 strange and wonderful places
Vincent – TWiEVO 44: The enemy of my enemy is my phage
Anthony – Global Water Pathogen Project
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org