Vincent and Alan travel to Tufts Veterinary School where they meet up with members of the Runstadler lab to talk about their work on influenza virus circulation in water birds and seals.
Guests: Jonathan Runstadler, Nichola Hill, Wendy Puryear, and Kate Sawatzki
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 3:20
- Influenza virus in North Atlantic grey seals (Emerg Microbes infect) 40:16
- Influenza viruses in Alaskan wild birds (Emerg Inf Dis) 32:30
- Wild bird influenza virus replication in human cells (Infect Genet Evol) 1:09:54
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com