Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Virology Comics on sale (Amazon) 5:06
- Clinical Trial: antiviral for AD 5:30
- HHV6 and HHV7 transcripts in AD brain (TWiV 505) 14:46
- HSV1 in AD (Front Ag Neuro) 15:52
- Taiwan cohort study on antivirals and AD (Neurother) 25:47
- HSV1 antibodies in CSF (J Med Virol) 38:04
- HSV1 induces amyloid-beta fibrillization (Neuron) 54:36
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 519 32:25, 1:05:28
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:17:24
Brianne – Pandemic (board game)
Alan – The Shortwave Radio Audio Archive (site and blog)
Rich – James Cook’s First Pacific Voyage, 1768-1771 (interactive map)
Dickson – The Scientist on Instagram
Vincent – State of the World’s Fungi
David – Bruno LaTour
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org