Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Pan American Society for Clinical Virology San Diego and Houston Regional Meetings 4:22
- Vpr and Vpx counter HUSH (Nat Micro) 8:34, 56:46
- Vpr and Vpx counter HUSH (bioRxiv version)
- Schematic of HUSH complex (Lehner lab) 1:08:17
- Olive colobus monkey sound credit 1:53:14
- Image credit: William (Ted) Diehl
- Letters read on TWiV 516 5:07
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:44:39
Brianne – The Chimp and the River by David Quammen
Rich – James Cook’s First Voyage Journal (20 sec Google Earth summary)
Kathy – High resolution Antarctica map NYTimes 46MB Maps (more info and 43 tb maps)
Dickson – Jellyfish
Jeremy – Pictorial Guide to Living Primates; All The World’s Primates
Lonya – Chougui et al. HIV-2/SIV Vpx counters HUSH
Vincent – Research!America
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org