From the 13th International Symposium on dsRNA viruses in Belgium, Vincent speaks with Harry Greenberg about his career and his work on rotaviruses, noroviruses, hepatitis B virus, and influenza virus.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Harry Greenberg
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- 13th dsRNA Virus Symposium 00:36
- Hepatitis in blood donors (Lancet) 16:30
- Interferon treatment of hepatitis B (NEJM) 22:46
- Mycoplasma mutants in volunteers (PNAS) 24:43
- Norwalk virus infection of chimpanzees (J Med Virol) 25:27
- Rotavirus rescue by reassortment (PNAS) 28:28
- Cold-adapted influenza vaccine (Virol) 53:05
- Rotavirus correlates of protection (Curr Opin Virol) 34:00
- Rotavirus vaccine and intussusception (NEJM) 45:15
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com