The TWiVerati follow up on the Ebola virus outbreak, virulence of Ebola-Makona, and reveal how a parasitoid is revealed to hyperparasitoids, and binding of influenza virus to a calcium ion channel to mediate influenza virus entry.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASM Microbe 2018
- Support Viruses & Cells Gordon Conference
- Faculty positions at Icahn School of Medicine
- International dsRNA Virus Symposium
- Tracing Ebola virus contacts (CIDRAP)
- WHO FAQ Ebola virus vaccine (WHO)
- Nipah virus outbreak (CIDRAP)
- Revealing parasitoid to hyperparasitoid (PNAS)
- Hyperparasitoid video (YouTube)
- Calcium channel and influenza virus entry (Cell Host Microbe)
- Letters read on TWiV 495
Weekly Science Picks
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org