The Fellowship of the Virus discuss enhancement of dengue disease in humans: the contribution of antibody concentration and increased binding to Fc receptors.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASV 2018: asv.org, asv2018.umd.edu
- Support Microbe.tv
- NEIDL is approved
- NIH lifts GOF moratorium (Science)
- Blackburn steps down as head of Salk Institute (SD Union Trib)
- ADE of dengue disease in humans (Science)
- Commentary on ADE of dengue disease (Science)
- ADE of dengue disease and antibody binding to Fc (Science)
- Letters read on TWiV 473
Weekly Science Picks
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org