Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Stan Lemon
Vincent speaks with Stan Lemon about his career in virology, from early work on Epstein Barr virus, through making essential discoveries about hepatitis A virus, hepatitis C virus, and rhinoviruses.
Links for this episode
- Live in Edmonton, Eh? (TWiV 235)
- Replication of EBV in epithelial cells (Nature)
- Returning to Carolina after 14 years
- Evolutionary origins of hepatitis A virus (TWiV 265)
- cre in rhinovirus genome (RNA)
- Naked viruses that aren’t always naked (Ann Rev Virol)
- miR-122 and hepatitis C virus RNA (Cell Host Micr)
This episode is sponsored by CuriosityStream. Get two months free when you sign up at curiositystream.com/microbe and use the promo code MICROBE.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org