The TWiVers reveal influenza virus replication in the ferret mammary gland and spread to a nursing infant, and selection of transmissible influenza viruses in the soft palate.
Links for this episode
- Photos of my visit to OHSU (Facebook) 6:30
- Folta departs (Facebook) 9:25
- T-VEC approved for melanoma (FDA) 14:45
- Talimogene laherparepvec (Wikipedia) 15:10
- T-VEC phase III trial (J Clin Oncol) 17:35
- How drugs are named (PopSci) 16:35
- Influenza transmission in mother-child dyad (PLoS Path) 32:10
- Soft palate and influenza transmission (Nature) 41:00
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 363 1:09:30
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:29:00
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org