Vincent, Alan, Rich, Dickson, and Kathy answer reader email about rabies, xenotransplantation, poliovirus, Ph.D. programs, mosquitoes, and much more.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV 201 (90 MB .mp3, 125 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Mattias Schnell
- Novel rhabdovirus from Africa (Plos Path)
- Milwaukee protocol (Wikipedia)
- How lethal is rabies virus? (virology blog)
- Issues with polio eradication (J Gen Virol)
- Vaccine-derived polioviruses (J Inf Dis)
- Global pandemics with Hidde Ploegh (Vimeo)
- Polio vs Bin Laden (Alan Dove)
- Letters read on TWiV 201
Weekly Science Picks
Listener Pick of the Week
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com.