Vincent, Dickson, Rich, and Alan answer listener questions about XMRV, cytomegalovirus, latency, shingles vaccine, myxomavirus and rabbits, and more.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV 165 (61 MB .mp3, 102 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Human CMV incorporates antibody into virions (Cell Host Microbe)
- Probing influenza virion with a supercomputer (Chinese Sci Bull)
- Hallmarks of cancer (Cell)
- Dr. Eric Schadt talk, Mt. Sinai
- Bacteriophage T4 tattoo
- Virology meme
- Sociedad Española de Virología
- Norovirus takes to the skies (Sci Am) and journal article (Clin Inf Dis)
- Propose an ASM General Meeting session
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 165
Weekly Science Picks
Listener Pick of the Week
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.