Vincent, Alan, Rich, and Saul review the evolution of HIV-1 specific recombinases, and down-regulation of a host microRNA by a viral noncoding RNA.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #108 (64 MB .mp3, 89 minutes). To download, right-click or control-click on the link, then select save as.
Links for this episode:
- HIV-1 proviral excision with an evolved recombinase
- Evolution of HIV-1 specific recombinases – review article
- Down-regulation of a host miRNA by a viral noncoding RNA
- Paring miRNAs through pairing – commentary
- GM mosquitoes wipe out dengue
- Virology faculty position, University of Maryland
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 108
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com.