Right click to download TWiM#161 (27 MB .mp3, 56 minutes)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Links for this episode
- Tainted Houston floodwaters (NYTimes)
- Peter Hotez on TWiP 29
- FAQ: Microbiology of Built Environments, American Academy of Microbiology
- Microbiomes of the Built Environment, The National Academies of Sciences
- Eukaryotic mating induced by bacterial enzyme (Cell)
- Image credit: Arielle Woznica
- Nicole King on TWiEVO 11
- Letters read on TWiM 161
This episode is brought to you by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Part of the U.S. Department of Defense, the Agency’s Chemical and Biological Technologies Department hosts the 2017 Chemical and Biological Defense Science & Technology Conference to exchange information on the latest and most dynamic developments for countering chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction. Find out more at http://www.cbdstconference.com
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org