Vincent, Elio, and Michael review how sex-dependent differences in the mouse microbiome regulate type I diabetes, and counterattack among bacteria.
Download TWiM #54 (53 MB .mp3, 72 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Sex differences in microbiome drive autoimmunity (Science)
- Welcome to the microgenderome (Science)
- Tit for tat (Cell)
- Tit for tat (YouTube)
- Imaging type VI killing (Cell Rep)
- Structure and regulation of type VI system (Ann Rev Micro)
- Principal component analysis (YouTube)
- Principal component analysis part 2 (YouTube)
- Letters read on TWiM 054
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org