Vincent, Michael, and Elio discuss the HIV co-receptor CCR5 as a receptor for S. aureus leukotoxin ED, and the vineyard yeast microbiome.
Download TWiM #49 (53 MB .mp3, 73 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Transcript of this episode (Thanks, Frank!)
- CCR5 is leukotoxin ED receptor (Nature)
- A three-star pathogen (TWiM 42)
- Vineyard yeast microbiome (PLoS One)
- ARISA (AEM)
- Herpes simplex virions bear Fc receptors (PLoS Biol)
- Letters read on TWiM 049
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org