Vincent, Michael, Elio, and Joe review highlights of the 15th International Symposium on Staphylococci and Staphylococcal Infections (ISSSI) in Lyon, France.
Download TWiM #42 (52 MB .mp3, 71 minutes).
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on iTunes, via RSS feed, by email or listen on your mobile device with the Microbeworld app.
Links for this episode:
- A pathogen’s Swiss army knife (STC)
- Novel therapeutic targets (pdf)
- Our conterintelligence Staph (STC)
- Staph and cholesterol (STC)
- Reasons for S. aureus vaccine failures (Front Cell Inf Micro)
- S. aureus riboswitch (PLoS Path)
- Staph pathogenicity islands (PNAS)
- A little help from their friends (STC)
- Letters read on TWiM 042
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org