Vincent, Michael, and Elio review necrotizing fasciitis, and a link between surface remodeling in gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Download TWiM #35 (50 MB .mp3, 70 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Redfield arsenic life manuscript accepted at Science
- Necrotizing fasciitis (WebMD)
- Necrotizing fasciitis cases in Georgia (Time)
- Necrotizing fasciitis: Classification consumer reviews and opinions on electronic cigarettes, diagnosis, management (J Trau Acut Care Surg)
- Invasive group A streptococcal disease (Nat Rev Micro)
- Necrotizing fasciitis caused by Aeromonas (JSCR)
- Mechanism of Vibrio cholerae resistance to polymyxin B (PNAS)
- Ohne hauch
- A clever bug that is difficile to control (Small Things Considered)
- Chemotaxis (Parkinson lab)
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com