Vincent, Michael, and Elio discuss changing populations of Emiliania huxleyi and their viruses in the North and Black Seas.
Download TWiM #34 (50 MB .mp3, 69 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- The protist wonderland (Microbe) Electronic Cigarettes
- Emiliania huxleyi home page
- DISCO in the North Sea (FEMS Microbiol Ecol)
- 7000 years of Emiliania huxleyi in the Black Sea (Science)
- Cheshire cat escape by Emiliania huxleyi (PNAS)
- Letters read on TWiM 34
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com