Nels and Vincent continue their discussion of SARS-CoV-2 from an evolutionary viewpoint, focusing on what the genome sequences tell us about the virus.
Become a patron of TWiEVO
- Clement Chow with COVID-19 (Salt Lake Trib)
- Scientists exposed to coronavirus (Nature)
- CoV by Britt Glaunsinger (YouTube)
- Genetic epidemiology of novel coronavirus (nextstrain.org)
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org