Today Dr. Christina Kellogg of the USGS St. Petersburg Coastal and Marine Science Center in St. Petersburg Florida chats with the podcast about her many diverse adventures in marine microbial ecology! It’s quite a high energy microbial journey!
Host: Mark O. Martin
Guest: Chris Kellogg
Become a patron of Matters Microbial!
Links for this episode
- The recycled metal artwork of Brian Mock has a website here.
- Interested in how bacterial respiration can generate electricity? See this interesting review paper. And with the holidays approaching, you might even make a microbial fuel cell of your own here!
- An video introduction to coral reefs
- A fine review essay on coral reefs and bacterial diseases.
- Very much worth your time: a video (including Dr. Kellogg) describing coral microbiology.
- Video from Dr. Kellogg #1: A Deep Sea Coral Expedition.
- Video from Dr. Kellogg #2: Coral Disease Projet in Kauai.
- Video from Dr. Kellogg #3: DEEP Sea Exploration to Advance Research on Coral/Canyon/Cold Seep Habitats.
- Dr. Kellogg’s website is here
Intro music is by Reber Clark
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com