Today Dr. Nichole Broderick, Assistant Professor in the Biology Department at Johns Hopkins University, will chat with us about how the study of the fruit fly microbiome can give us insights into human health and disease.
Host: Mark O. Martin
Guest Nichole Broderick
Become a patron of Matters Microbial!
Links for this episode
- The artist “Chocolate Menagerie”’s Etsy site.
- Another nice introductory video about the microbiome for new micronauts.
- An article describing how the press reports on microbiome-related issues.
- A review describing how fruit flies can be good model systems for the study of disease.
- Dr. Nichole Broderick’s faculty website.
- The website of Dr. Broderick’s research team.
Intro music is by Reber Clark
Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org