In COVID-19 clinical update #105, Daniel Griffin discusses changes in brain structure after infection, dementia in patients with pneumonia, Paxlovid in children, mask effectiveness in schools, host factors and severe disease, post-acute symptoms, and the mission of CEPI.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Infection and changes in brain structure (Nature) 2:22
- Dementia among pneumonia survivors (Open Forum Inf Dis) 4:36
- Narrative dynamics around COVID-19 vaccines (FSI) 7:16
- Children and COVID (AAP) 8:55
- Paxlovid in pediatric patients (Pfizer) 10:34
- Mask effectiveness in schools (MMWR) 13:08
- Host factors and severe disease (Nature) 14:34
- Antiviral efficacy against BA.2 (NEJM) 19:48
- Post-acute symptoms, Denmark (medRxiv) 27:02
- Risk of sequelae after infection (BMJ) 27:23
- CEPI (TWiV 612) 31:18
- Contribute to ASTMH fundraiser at PWB 33:21
- Letters read on TWiV 874 33:52
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to email@example.com