TWiV reviews why children should be vaccinated against COVID-19, increased risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2 Beta, Gamma, and Delta variant compared to Alpha variant in vaccinated but not recovered individuals, and immune correlates of protection from the mRNA-1273 vaccine efficacy trial.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 vaccines for children (Science) 7:51
- Risk of infection with variants (medRxiv) 23:29
- Immune correlates of mRNA-1273 (Science) 43:08
- Letters read on TWiV 835 1:27:51
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:16:21
Richard – Let’s talk about a familiar problem and a new tactic….
Sherri – Have the New Jab
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com