In COVID-19 clinical update #82, Daniel Griffin reviews vaccines for 5-12 years old, safety of a third vaccine dose, Oklahoma reinfection data, Regencov outcomes, Pfizer protease inhibitor, impact of Tocilizumab, and incidence of long COVID.
Hosts: Daniel Griffin and Vincent Racaniello
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 811 (24 MB .mp3, 40 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Data on Pfizer-BioNTech in 5-12 year olds (Pfizer) 8:04
- Safety of additional vaccine dose (MMWR) 9:38
- Oklahoma reinfection rates (OK DOH) 11:58
- Regencov outcomes (NEJM) 14:49
- Pfizer protease inhibitor trial (Pfizer) 17:58
- WHO recommends antibody therapy (Hosp Health) 19:57
- Tocilizumab use in hospitalized patients (Resp Care) 22:51
- Long COVID (PLoS Medicine) 29:58
- Letters read on TWiV 811 32:07
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply