TWiV reviews evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccination of both uninfected and previously infected persons elicits cross-variant neutralizing antibodies, and directed evolution of a bacterial protein to form a virus-like capsid that specifically packages its encoding mRNA.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- mRNA vaccine boosts cross-variant neutralizing Ab (Science) 4:18
- mRNA vaccine boosts variant B and T cell responses (Science) 22:13
- Directed evolution of virus-like nucleocapsid (Science) 34:46
- Letters read on TWiV 779 59:30
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Picks 1:18:36
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org