In COVID-19 clinical update #66, Daniel Griffin covers treatment guidelines from IDSA, hospitalization of adolescents, estimating epidemiological dynamics from viral load distributions, incidence of infection according to baseline antibody status, assessment of reinfection in Italy, need for vaccination in previously infected individuals, assessment of protection against reinfection, antimicrobial use in hospitalized patients, effect of single dose ivermectin, and a trial of aspirin in hospitalized patients.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- COVID-19 treatment guidelines (IDSA)
- Hospitalization of adolescents (MMWR)
- Estimating dynamics from viral load (Science)
- Incidence according to antibody status (Lancet)
- Reinfections in Italy (JAMA)
- Need for vaccination in previously infected (medRxiv)
- Assessment of protection against reinfection (ACC)
- Antimicrobial use in hospitalized patients (Lancet)
- Effect of single dose ivermectin (Viruses)
- Aspirin in hospitalized patients (medRxiv)
- Letters read on TWiV 767
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org