In COVID-19 clinical update #53, Daniel Griffin reviews underreporting of infections and long term disease in children, a blood test for T cells, results of phase 3 trials for monoclonal antibodies, preliminary findings on an oral antiviral, clinical trial of ivermectin, and recommendations for upcoming gatherings.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence in <18 year olds (MMWR) 4:09
- EUA for T cell test (FDA) 9:04
- Lilly mAb phase 3 results (Lilly) 16:14
- VIR-7831 mAb phase 3 results (Globenewswire) 18:17
- Molnupiravir phase 2a results (Merck) 23:02
- Ivermectin not supported for mild COVID-19 (JAMA) 24:33
- Recommendations for fully vaccinated people (CDC) 29:16
- Letters read on TWiV 730 35:34
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org