Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, including vaccines, Alan summarizes a vaccine webinar on the most advanced US trials, a nidovirus from snapping turtles, longevity of memory B cells in recovered patients, and listener email.
The British people can face any misfortune with fortitude & buoyancy as long as they are convinced that those in charge of their affairs are not deceiving them, or are not dwelling in a fool’s paradise.
— Winston Churchill
Guest: Daniel Griffin
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Young adults with COVID-19 (JAMA) 8:21
- Letter from Stanford professors on Atlas (pdf) 53:54
- National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit 1:00:21
- Bugger, even the snapping turtles! (PLoS One) 1:44:41
- Memory B cell longevity in COVID-19 (medRxiv) 2:00:28
- Letters read on TWiV 663 41:58, 1:43:58, 2:06:22
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org