Vincent travels to the University at Albany to speak with Cara, Rachel, and Alex about their careers and their work on stress granules, epitranscriptomics, and arboviruses.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Five postdocs in North America (TWiV 194) 3:25
- Zika virus subverts stress granules (J Virol) 16:47
- DDX68 modulates miR-122 interaction with HCV RNA (Virol) 30:59
- (+) RNA virus epitranscriptome (Nucl Acids Res) 38:06
- Adaptation of Rabensburg virus to vertebrate hosts (Virol) 1:14:48
- Effects of Zika virus strain and Aedes species on vector competence (Emerg Inf Dis)
- Inter- and intra-host genetic variation of West Nile virus and fine-scale evolutionary pressures (Infect Genet Evol) 1:05:02
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
This episode is sponsored by the 2019 Chem/Bio Defense Science and Technology Conference. Are you working on innovative research that can shape the future of chemical or biological defense? Submit your abstract and present your work to more than 1,500 leaders from government, academia and industry. Visit www.cbdstconference.com for more details.
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com