Vincent and Rich spoke with Dave Bloom and Grant McFadden about their work on herpesviruses and poxviruses in this episode recorded before an audience at the University of Florida, Gainesville – home of the Gators.
This episode is sponsored by Data Robotics Inc.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #84 (71 MB .mp3, 99 minutes)
Links for this episode:
- Epigenetic modulation of herpes simplex virus gene expression (thanks, Matthew!)
- The Red Queen and Tierra virtual environment: article one, two, three (thanks, Jesper!)
- Hand-held HIV detector (thanks, Jim!)
- Anti-angiogenic cancer therapy combined with oncolytic virotherapy (thanks, Bill!)
- TWiV at UF Gainesville (jpg)
- Letters read on TWiV 84
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.