Vincent, Alan, and Rich speak with Michael Bouchard about hepatitis B virus discovery, replication, and pathogenesis.
This episode is sponsored by Data Robotics Inc.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #80 (58 MB .mp3, 80 minutes)
Links for this episode:
- The enigmatic X gene of hepatitis B virus
- Tableau public (thanks Ricardo!)
- Molecular phylogeny of Archaea from soil (thanks Etienne!)
- Habitats of Archaea (thanks Cedric!)
- Timer remote controls (thanks Bill!)
- Letters read in episode 80
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.