Daniel Griffin joins Ori and the TWiV team for an update on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, including gastrointestinal illness associated with infection, use of hydroxychloroquine and other antivirals, his experiences treating many patients in the New York area, and much more.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Pregnancy and COVID-19 papers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) 48:45
- Second dog infected with SARS-CoV-2 (ProMedMail) 53:13
- Italian site with infographic in English 1:16:25
- Image by Michele Banks
- Letters read on TWiV 593 1:13:35, 1:17:01
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org