Ralph Baric joins TWiV to dissect the coronavirus pandemic caused by SARS-CoV-2, including discussion on community spread, asymptomatic infections, origin of the virus, transmission, vaccine development, and much more.
Guest: Ralph Baric
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Aerosol and surface stability of SARS-CoV-2 (medRxiv) 1:04:15
- Clinical course and risk factors for COVID-19 (Lancet, pdf) 1:08:35
- Face mask use during SARS-CoV outbreak (EID) 1:37:03
- COVID-19 and Italy (Lancet) 1:09:59
- Donning and doffing PPE (YouTube)
- Letters read on TWiV 591 1:10:57
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org