Vincent speaks with virologists at the University of Nevada at Reno about their careers and their work on herpesviruses, arboviruses, and the development of diagnostics for infectious diseases.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- PAN’s labyrinth (Viruses) 53:52
- KSHV SOX protein DNAse activity (J Virol) 1:07:40
- Vertical flow immunoassay for pathogen detection (Talanta) 32:35
- Small RNA responses of mosquitoes (Insect Biochem Mol Biol) 1:22:23
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com